Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello from Bournemouth!

Hey everyone,

This is such a good idea - Michelle! Hope everyone is well and it would be lovely to see everyone again soon. It was good fun when we went out for drinks afterwards in that tiny pub. I ended up actually doing a Meet the Professionals event as the committee and my uni were keen to do it again after last year's success. It went really well! It was hard work inviting people but I went round to all the 1st year classes and had slides come up in lectures which was a little bit embarrassing! I managed to get David Claire (from Behind the Spin) who came to meet us on our rep day to come down and give a little talk. I also managed to get Alex Epstein free of charge which was good fun. He ended up getting fairly drunk but it was probably half my fault as I kept topping up his wine!

Anyway, hope to hear from all of you soon.

Check out my blog: www.francescas-prthoughts.tumblr.com 

Ches xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment